Waistaway FLEX is our flexible diet plan
Flex uses one a combination of diet methods to help you achieve and/or manage your healthy weight.
- Partial food replacement therapy
- Calorie control using portion control plates
- Food diary assessments
- And regular one-to-one consultations
How it works:
- Regular one to one meetings and support.
- Balance your diet between meal replacements and conventional food.
- Begin developing improved approaches and habits toward food.
- More flexibility to allow responsible social eating and drinking.
- Average loss of 1 – 2 lbs weekly.
- Can be used for weight management afterward any method of weight loss, especially the Sure plan (Lipotrim).
- Ideal for those who have reversed their type 2 diabetes using the Sure Plan and Lipotrim.
Staying in control
The theory of losing weight is straightforward – eat less and exercise more (please see our videos below for information on exercise and it’s role in weight loss and weight management).
As you know, in the real world it is very difficult to maintain healthy eating habits, feel good and lose weight steadily for more than a few weeks.
The key to effective weight loss is to have a robust plan that you will be able to stick to. Waistaway FLEX is designed to help you create that plan and give you the support to see it through.
By using a variety of options and one to one support, the FLEX Plan keeps you in control of your diet.